I am a user / visitor of the site www.secure-transactions-ca.eu
1-Reasons why we process your Personal Data:
We process Personal Data about you for the reasons listed below. In accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, we indicate in brackets the legal basis related to the processing of your Personal Data.
- To provide you with information through a newsletter (consent);
- To respond to any questions and requests you may have (legitimate interest);
- To perform statistical calculations related to the visits and traffic on the Site (legitimate interest).
- To manage any employment applications sent via the contact section.
2-The retention periods for your Personal Data:
The Personal Data that we process are kept for the following periods:
- Site operation and security: Retention period: 1 year.
- Transmission of a newsletter: Retention period: Until the user unsubscribes from the newsletter.
- Response to any questions and requests: Retention period: 6 months after the request is received.
- Event management: Retention period: 6 months after the organization of the event.
- Statistical calculations related to visits and traffic on the Site: Retention period: 1 year.
- Employment applications: Retention period: 2 years
3-The recipients of your Personal Data:
We do not market your Personal Data and only communicate it to technical service providers who act as Subcontractors in relation to:
- the process of dissemination and operation of the Site;
- event management;
- the management of employment applications.
We ensure through our contracts that these technical service providers comply with the French and European regulations in force related to the protection of Personal Data.
We do not transfer your Personal Data outside the European Union and through our contracts ensure that the same is true for our technical service providers.
4-Transparency and management of your Personal Data:
We make the utmost effort to be transparent and allow you to control and manage your Personal Dataconcernant. You can at any time:
- request access to your Personal Data;
- request the rectification of your Personal Data when it is inaccurate;
- request the deletion of your Personal Data under the conditions stipulated in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- define guidelines related to the fate of Personal Data after your death;
- object to the Processing of your Personal Data under the conditions stipulated in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- request limitations on the Processing of your Personal Data under the conditions stipulated in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- request to receive and/or transmit to another Controller, in a form commonly used and readable by an electronic device (computer, telephone…), your Personal Data.
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please attach a copy of both sides of your identity card to your request.
After contacting us, if you feel that your rights have not been respected, you can send a complaint online to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) or by post.
Date of the last modification: 11 June 2019
Annex: Reproduction of definitions from Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
For the purposes of this Regulation, the following definitions shall apply:
- “personal data”, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”); is deemed to be an “identifiable natural person” a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or by the law of a Member State, the controller may be designated or the specific criteria for such designation may be laid down by Union law or by the law of a Member State
- “processor” means the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “recipient” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a particular investigation in accordance with Union law or the law of a Member State shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the public authorities in question shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules depending on the purposes of the processing;
- ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;